How to Create a PDF Catalog using Pages
Take a look at the kind of PDF catalog you will learn how to create with my new ebook.
Who can benefit from PDF catalogs?
Artists, Craftsmen, Designers and Photographers, that’s who!
- Artists can use them to email to multiple potential licensees.
- Periodically send PDFs of new art to existing licensees to keep them up-to-date.
- Email your catalog to art agencies when searching for representation.
- Send them to your collectors to show them your new originals for sale.
- Send catalogs as art submissions to multiple galleries.
- They are not just for 2-D visual artists; sculptors, furniture designers, jewelry designers, clothing designers, etc will also benefit.
- Are you a crafter? Take photos of all of your current crafts for sale and create a catalog to send to all of your customers.
- Also for artists and crafters, use these product catalogs as show submissions.
- Great for photographers! Need something professional to send to potential customers? Make a catalog of your photos by subject matter; weddings, family, graduation, etc.
Once you are familiar this program, you can use them for other purposes, such as:
- Create an annual family "catalog" to share family photos with captions and stories from the year.
- Hosting a silent/live auction? Create a catalog of the auction items and email to all potential buyers to entice them to come to the auction.
- Private and parochial schools can use them to help promote their school and boost enrollment.
- The ideas are endless!
Get yours now for only $5 and get a leg up on the competition!
Press Here for purchasing information.
I need your help! What are you struggling with? What can I help you to accomplish? Comment below and let’s move forward together!